General Terms and Conditions of Transport
Whenever a passenger transport is booked using BGDiplomat, the following terms and conditions shall apply to the provision of passenger transports by the party liable to carry out such transport (hereinafter referred to as the “PROVIDER” or “PROVIDERS”) to the party entitled to utilise the transport service (hereinafter referred to as the “USER” or “USERS”) and to the conclusion of a contract between the PROVIDER and USER regarding such service:
Art. 1 Special Booking Details
The USER is informed that (s)he is required to provide certain booking details to the PROVIDER via BGDIPLOMAT, as otherwise the right to refuse transport applies. In particular, this includes the following data:
- the number of passengers to be transported,
- the number of pieces of luggage to be transported,
- any bulky luggage such as skiing or golf luggage,
- the number and weight of children to be transported. Children up to their 12th birthday or with a height of up to 150 cm shall be secured in an officially approved child seat subject to road traffic regulations,
- subject to taxi fare regulations (Taxitarifordnung), users travelling with babies shall provide baby car seats of group 0 or 0+ themselves.
Child seats are supplied by the PROVIDER based on the above details.
Art. 2 Arrangement and Transport Procedure
(1) The USER is required to attend the agreed place at the agreed time after receiving the binding booking confirmation.
(2) The USER shall identify him/herself by providing individual booking details as requested by the taxi driver/private hire driver and shall authorise payment at the end of a trip by his/her signature or providing his/her BGDIPLOMAT PIN number specially generated for the individual trip where relevant.
(3) Any booking changes shall be reported to the PROVIDER via BGDIPLOMAT without delay. Additional costs shall be incurred for late rescheduling (see Art. 4.1).
(4) Should the PROVIDER be unable to carry out the trip booked due to events of force majeure, the PROVIDER reserves the right to engage a substitute driver with an equivalent substitute vehicle to carry out the transport. The USER shall be notified thereof by a renewed confirmation text message and email.
Art. 3 Prices, Fees and Terms of Payment
(1) Regarding any fees for transport services rendered by a taxi company, the applicable statutory taxi fare regulations (Taxitarifordnung) shall constitute the calculation basis for the fee incurred for the transport service rendered by the PROVIDER. The fee in the territory of application of the relevant regional taxi fare regulations shall be governed by the amount on the taximeter and other surcharges in accordance with the taxi fare regulations.
(2) As regards any fees for transport services rendered by a private hire vehicle company, the PROVIDER, by accepting the transport service on BGDiplomat, undertakes to carry out the trip at the price offered there. The price stated there is based on the price structure defined by the PROVIDER and is a fixed price including any other fees that may be incurred (particularly including charges for parking, road tolls, granted waiting time etc.).
(3) The fixed price shall not cover any costs caused by the USER and incurred as a result of route changes prompted by the USER (in particular, extending the distance travelled), additional waiting times or any other extra costs or services such as additional parking fees, additional luggage and ‘via’ trips (additional collections/stops en route). If a booking is changed after the defined time limits, additional costs may be incurred (particularly in the event of route changes, ‘via’ trips and changes in pick-up times, see Art. 4.2).
Art. 4 Breaches of Transport Contracts and Their Consequences
Art. 4.1 Cancellation and Rescheduling of Trips by USERS
(1) If the PROVIDER is a taxi company, bookings may be cancelled or rescheduled by the USER free of charge until the scheduled departure time. After that, cancellation and rescheduling shall no longer be possible and a non-attendance fee subject to the taxi fare regulations shall be charged.
(2) If a booking for a private hire vehicle company is cancelled or rescheduled, a difference is made between the time limit for cancellation and the time limit for rescheduling:
(2a) The time limit for cancellation is 24 hours before the scheduled departure time for standard bookings. Cancellation is free of charge prior to the time limit for cancellation. After the time limit for cancellation has passed, the full fare for the booking will be charged in the event of a cancellation.
(2b) The time limit for rescheduling is 12 hours before the scheduled departure time for standard bookings. Rescheduling is free of charge prior to the time limit for rescheduling. After the time limit for rescheduling has passed, the full fare for the booking will be charged in the event of a rescheduling.
(3) If the booking is rescheduled either before or after the aforesaid time limits, the fare may be recalculated and a new PROVIDER may be defined if appropriate. This depends on the details of rescheduling and availability of the PROVIDER. The USER shall be immediately notified of any changes in the rescheduled booking.
(4) No extra costs will be charged for any changes in the travel time due to the late departure or arrival of a plane, coach, bus or train. The USER shall notify the PROVIDER of such delays without delay.
Art. 4.2 Late Arrival and Non-attendance of USER
(1) The USER shall contact the driver if (s)he is late.
(2) If the PROVIDER is a taxi company, waiting time and non-attendance fees will be charged to the USER in accordance with the applicable taxi fare regulations. For example, the taxi base charge plus 15 minutes waiting time will be charged as a flat fee in case of non-attendance.
(3) If the PROVIDER is a private hire vehicle company, the waiting-time fees set by the PROVIDER shall be charged after the waiting time included in the fare (depending on the place of pick-up and booking class) has passed. In the event of non-attendance without prior cancellation, the PROVIDER may charge the full fare to the USER.
Art. 4.3 Exceptional Situations
(1) If an inevitable event occurs (e.g. the vehicle stops working etc.), the PROVIDER reserves the right to use the next best replacement vehicle. In this event it may become impossible in some cases for booking classes to be observed (e.g. Taxi instead of Business Class).
(2) In these exceptional situations, the PROVIDER also reserves the right to cancel bookings. Any charges already paid shall be refunded in this case. No claim for damages and no further claims shall exist.
Conversion Statement – Izjava o konverziji
ENGLISH: All payments will be effected in Serbian currency – dinar (RSD). The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Serbian dinar according to the current exchange rate of the Serbian National Bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.
SRPSKI: Sva plaćanja biće izvršena u lokalnoj valuti Republike Srbije – dinar (RSD). Za informativni prikaz cena u drugim valutama koristi se srednji kurs Narodne Banke Srbije. Iznos za koji će biti zadužena Vaša platna kartica biće izražen u Vašoj lokalnoj valuti kroz konverziju u istu po kursu koji koriste kartičarske organizacije, a koji nama u trenutku transakcije ne može biti poznat. Kao rezultat ove konverzije postoji mogućnost neznatne razlike od originalne cene navedene na našem sajtu. Hvala Vam na razumevanju.
Zaštita poverljivih podataka o transakciji
Prilikom unošenja podataka o platnoj kartici, poverljive informacija se prenose putem javne mreže u zaštićenoj (kriptovanoj) formi upotrebom SSL protokola i PKI sistema, kao trenutno najsavremenije kriptografske tehnologije.
Sigurnost podataka prilikom kupovine, garantuje procesor platnih kartica, Banca Intesa ad Beograd, pa se tako kompletni proces naplate obavlja na stranicama banke. Niti jednog trenutka podaci o platnoj kartici nisu dostupni našem sistemu.
U slučaju vraćanja robe i povraćaja sredstava kupcu koji je prethodno platio nekom od platnih kartica, delimično ili u celosti, a bez obzira na razlog vraćanja, BGDiplomatlimo je u obavezi da povraćaj vrši isključivo preko VISA, EC/MC, Maestro, Amex i Dina metoda plaćanja, što znači da će banka na zahtev prodavca obaviti povraćaj sredstava na račun korisnika kartice.
Izjava o PDV-u
PDV uračunat u cenu i nema skrivenih troškova
Reklamacije I refundacija / Complaints and refunds
SRPSKI:Usluga koja je zakazana ce biti naplacena odmah po zakazivanju, u slucaju otkazivanja usluge u periodu vecem od 48 sati pre pocetka usluge, novac ce biti refundiran na karticu klijenta sa koje je prethodno placena usluga. U slucaju otkazivanja usluge u kracem periodu od 48 sati pre pocetka usluge, novac se ne refundira.
U slucaju reklamacije na uslugu, novac se ne refundira, klijent ce dobiti sledecu uslugu u istom iznosi bez dodatne naplate.
ENGLISH:The scheduled service will be charged immediately after the appointment, in case of cancellation of the service more than 48 hours before the start of the service, the money will be refunded to the client’s card from which the service was previously paid. In case of cancellation of the service within a shorter period of 48 hours before the start of the service, the money is not refunded.
In the case of a complaint about the service, the money is not refunded, the client will receive the next service in the same amount without additional charges.